Washed Away With Greed

For me, rain is a symbol of sorrow, remorse, pain and hurt. It's pretty safe to say that I hate rain. Rain causes football matches to get cancelled, festival campsites to go underwater, and my hair to go flat. Right now in London, water is falling from the sky quicker than Gary Coleman shifts round a court room.

The only positive I've ever had from rain was when it gave me pneumonia back in '99. I got struck off school for a week after being stuck in the stuff in only a t-shirt whilst waiting for Toy Story 2 to hit the shelves of the local Our Price. The fact I missed 5 days of school work made the constant shivering worth while.

In addition to rain; I also hate it when people in privileged positions only do stuff for the money, and not the love. Sure, if you're selling the big issue in order to get by and some chump says to you; "Er mate, can you carry this over the Mongolian border for me? I'll give ya ten bob and a go on this pipe if you do" - you'd probably do it.

However, when Jay-Z turns round and says that he wants to work with Liam Gallagher, I start to worry. Now, don't get it twisted; I'm a fan of both Jigga and Oasis. But mixing the two together is like taking a can of petrol and dumping it on top of your Nan's Christmas cake just as she lights it - you just don't do it. If Young Hova only learnt one thing from that pile of shite that he made with Linkin Park it should have been; NEVER DO ANYTHING OF THE SORT AGAIN. That album was cringe worthy from start to finish, with no exceptions.

The man from Brooklyn has, once again, just got dollar signs in his eyes. He's obviously made a fortune from the music business up until this point. So for me, I can't see why he would want to spoil it and produce another poor attempt at making rock and rap gel in unison.

I just hope that Liam gives him one of his famous two fingered salutes and tells him to do one.

Photobucket